Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm Coo Coo for Cardigans




These street style pics off face hunter have me craving cardigans in all shapes, sizes, and textures, especially in shades of gray and brown. While a trip to the Salvation Army didn’t turn up exactly what I was looking for, I did leave with these:

I'm calling this my cute overload cardi because seriously, how many cute motifs can you fit into one sweater?! With hearts, apples, ducks, AND chickens, how was I to resist?

While I'm not normally big on animal prints, the velvety pink edging and tiny jewel-like buttons on this leopard print cardi won me over.

6 comments:

Milla said...

Oh my goddess how much do I love the cute overload cardi!!! Can't wait to see it on you. And the leopard looks fab too, especially how you've paired it.

Missa said...

Thanks Milla, good morning to you and good night, it's late for me, I'm going to bed! Thanks for the email too!

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

hi stylish friend

I am surfing on the blogs and just discovered your blog.

As i find it very fresh, I just wanted to tell you that I met Sarah Jessica parker / Sex and the city Monday in Paris and did great shots that you’ll certainly like

I also got great shots during the sunny days in Paris

Have a look and enjoy !
and may be one day i 'll be in your fav blogs ! lol

Cheers

Kamel
Street style romancer in Paris

sophiejade said...

i love those facehunter photos the outfits are exactly my taste and i have such an undying love for grey and brown cardigans. And your leopard print cardie is so cute!!!

Missa said...

Thanks sophiejade, I love them too and it seems our tastes overlap quite a bit. After seeing your post the other day, I perused your flickr favorites and was in beautiful imagery heaven! :)

kati said...

I love cardigans, too! :)