Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Blog Award : )

I've been given this blog award (my first, yay!) by two lovely bloggers! The ever-so-kind Laura of Punainen Kokonainen and Andrea of a cat of impossible colour. Thanks so much ladies!

It's called the ‘Brilliante Weblog Premio 2008' award, and here are the rules for passing it on:
1) When received, you may post the premio to your blog.
2) Link to the blogger you received it from.
3) Give it to 7 blogs
4) … link to those 7 blogs
5) … and leave those seven bloggers a comment about receiving the brilliante premio.

Here are the seven wonderful blogs (in alphabetical order) I would like to share the love with:
1)
Apron Thrift Girl
2)
Buoy
3)
Clever Nettle
4)
Milk Children
5)
Pop Elegantarium
6)
Spandex Pony
7)
Style Symmetry

4 comments:

Alexa said...

Thanks Missa!!!

Anonymous said...

you are a doll!
(and i STILL haven't even gotten my act together to post the tag from you i got about a month ago! ahh!!! i feel like the biggest slacker!)

ps. your frequency in posting is seriously inspiring. my goal is to post even HALF as regularly as you.
xo

Eyeliah said...

Thank you so much!! :-)

ELM said...

Thank you so much for the award! You have flattered the socks off me, oh mistress of the thrift! I will be sure to spread the love!