Tuesday, April 21, 2009

100% Thrifted Pick of the Week (4.21.09)

, originally uploaded by Erin Liz.
What a ray of sunshine this outfit is. The last couple days here have been super hot and I can just imagine lounging under a giant shade tree in this outfit sipping a tall glass of ice cold lemonade and listening to the birds sing :)

That vintage cream blouse is a dream with its wonderfully subtle
details and so perfectly combined with the yellow skirt. Enter the adorable straw hat (still looking for the perfect one of those, btw), her amazing shoes, and the delicate little pendant necklace as a finishing touch, and it’s all just as lovely as lovely can be.

Check out more fabulous fully thrifted outfits over at the
100% Thrifted flickr group :)

9 comments:

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

Look.At.Those.Owls.Behind.Her!!

I LOVE THEM!

The outfit is nice too:) Is the skirt linen, I can't tell. But it most surely makes me think of a summery day!

anabela / fieldguided said...

Hats make everything better! I love the yellow skirt.

muchlove said...

hi, I just gave you a blog award... because your blog is amazing!
xo

elena-lu said...

awesome pick! she looks wonderful! and im always on the lookout for great hats!

Diana said...

This is the perfect Spring outfit!

Anonymous said...

Awesome, all-around. Love the warm yellow of that skirt.

erinliz said...

oh my, i feel so flattered! thanks so much for posting my outfit. you have a very lovely blog and i am very honored.

Caroline said...

I love that skirt! It's so bright and poppy, but the conservative cut is great. It would be appropriate for any occasion.

LF said...

She is darling!

jess s//