- Sunsets with the loves of my life.
- Witnessing folks livin' the dream (if you enlarge the third photo you can actually read the little yellow sign that says "Welcome To Our Beach House," not to mention the much better view you'll get of the scantily clad, sword wielding woman ;)
- Great coffee and a scrumptious cinnamon roll enjoyed while experiencing the best birds-eye-view Big Sur has to offer at this cafe.
- Eating olallieberry pie sent down from the heavens. (My nephew Ryland was clearly having a religious experience)
- Napping under the perfect shade tree at our San Simeon Creek campsite. (Ok, so I didn't actually get to do any such napping with Miss Clover to watch over, but I enjoyed it vicariously through my brother-in-law Sam. My guess is he's dreaming of olallieberry pie here ;)
20 hours ago