Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas is Family

IMG_2226
IMG_2233
IMG_2217
IMG_2260

We celebrated with my family on Sunday. My youngest sister Julia and her fiance Mitchell (they'll be getting married in Hawaii next summer, woot woot) hosted in the home they bought together this year.

IMG_2262
IMG_2261
IMG_2269
IMG_2241
IMG_2275
IMG_2278
IMG_2276

Clover was pretty stoked on her new Brave get-up. With that ear sticking out, doesn't she looks like a little elf in these pics?

IMG_2324

With my beautiful Mom and sisters! From left: Shayna (8 years younger than me), Julia (10 years younger), Mom, and Val (2 years younger), yup, I'm the oldest.

IMG_2307

Toss in some husbands (or soon-to-be), add some kids, and you've got the whole fun crew! Always a blast hanging out with my fam :)

Today we're spending time with Lucas' family and then off to gather with friends this evening. Things have been so busy lately, I haven't been around to the comments sections of all my best bloggy gals, I love you ladies, y'all know who you are!

From mine to yours, a very Merry Christmas full of love, laughter, kinship, and many magical moments!

8 comments:

Milla said...

Two whole pictures of Lucas?! It's a Christmas miracle! Looks like you guys are having a blast and Clove is of course freakin' adorable little elfling. I love the picture of you and your sistas and mama. She must be so proud.

Milla said...

Merry Christmas, Happy Yuletide and Love you guys!

(I'm kind of not awake yet...)

Nichole said...

i love how every other post, clover is in a fairy princess dress!

this looks like a lovely celebration! happy holidays!

anne said...

merry christmas to you all! i hope you had a wonderful day.

fun pics, i love seeing you, your mom and sisters all together :D

Janet said...

i hope you had a very wonderful christmas, missa! the pictures are so wonderful. i agree with anne... it is neat to see you and your mom and sisters all together. i know you all were so happy to be together...

Tera said...

AWESOME!!!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!

Teeny said...

Merry Christmas Missa! You and your sisters all look the same and different!!!! I can't imagine what it is like to be surrounded by so many kin women. As you know it was me and brothers as i grew up. you know that's a post for you to write huh. Love your skirt girl, and Missa's beautiful dress too. xo

Anonymous said...

teeny said it...all the same and yet so different! you all are beautiful and although i know it's not necessary for me to say it, i have my bias on who glows and radiates for me the most. :) i would love to hear sometime, either through bloggyness or in person, what your experience has been with sisterhood.

clover is such the elf! fern has a blue princess dress she finally fits perfectly in, and seeing clover in hers reminds me to ask...would you like to make a playdate soon? i will come to you.

happy new year sweet missa! big warm love to you and i can't wait to see you again soon. xoxoxo