Wednesday, May 13, 2009

100% Thrifted Pick of the Week (5.13.09)

Wow, how amazing does Alexa look?!?! I'm loving the vintage dress (for some reason, I am all about the vertical stripes lately), the length of the dress and height of the boots are perfect together, and this is proof positive that being pregnant and looking HOT can indeed go hand in hand! Yay for stylishly expecting mamas everywhere :) Hope your birthday was as awesome as your outfit Alexa!

And since she got me feeling all nostalgic for my maternity days, here's a little blast from the past:


36weeks_pics 001

My sister took this photo when I was 36 weeks pregnant with Clover. Speaking of which, I had a lovely little Mother's Day on Sunday. I hope you all did too! :)

12 comments:

Skye said...

Awwww!

Happy mother's day to you too.

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

OH! Look at you! To think little Clover was in that adorable tummy:)

elena-lu said...

you look so so beautiful! wonderful moments like that should be captured

muchlove said...

aww, that's a great picture. Happy mother's day to you :)

Alexa said...

Wow, I'm so honored!! It was a fun night. I love your pic - the dress/jeans combo is my favorite go-to maternity outfit lately. Happy Mother's Day!!

Manja said...

Such nice pictures! I always think that pregnant women look so radiant and beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

You're BOTH gorgeous!

Diana said...

you look so cute pregnant!!

Eyeliah said...

Oh cutie pregnant laides!!!! Love that white dress you have on here and Alexas strips!

LF said...

oh my, she is adorable, love the height of those boots! and that photo of you, LOVELY!

jess s//

Caroline said...

I love this pick! She does look fantastically stylish! You, also, were adorable! Geez...cute, cute, cute.

Unknown said...

HOT mamas!!!!





{go to layout, page elements, edit html ...find this code

#outer-wrapper {
width: 680px;

and make the number bigger so your sidebar fits up next to your posts}


unless you did that on purpose ...then awesome! lol