Sunday, December 14, 2008

What We Wore

On Me:
Flowery cardigan: Vintage (scored for me by my sister-in-law at a clothing swap :)
Stripey top: Thrifted
Jeans: Passed on to me by my sister :)
Shoes: old from JCPenny
Socks: Target
Shoe bows: Gift from Milla :)
Headband: Thrifted scarf

On Clover:
Vintage handmade quilted floral smock dress with pockets in front: This may be my favorite garment I've thrifted for her.
Longsleeve shirt with pink stars: Thrifted
Leggings: Hand-me-downs
Shoes: Target



We had a little mother/daughter pose-off the other day...check her out! She's got Blue Steel DOWN and I swear she practices Magnum when I'm not looking ;)

17 comments:

Milla said...

While I LOOOOOVE what you're wearing, especially the cardigan, and the 50s style scarf, I must say, the student may have surpassed the master. Clover is too cute! She's like a blond little pixie!

LF said...

This makes me cheerful, sooo adorable.

Anonymous said...

pretty baby girl:)

roberta jane said...

She is so darling!!! Love the stripe tee and sweater combo!

shea said...

Luv ur whole outfit combination!!

Swirlyarts said...

Oh you are both adorable - I love that cardigan!

Alexa said...

That is TOTALLY Blue Steel!

Andrea Eames said...

How are you both so cute? It is uncanny, you must have magical powers.

Violet Folklore said...

Missa if I were to start a mother/child vintage/thrifted/just plain adorable Flickr group I'm thinking you'll join it! And that you and I could fill that pool right up! This is so sweet.
The other day Mycie and I were looking at recent photo shoot pics and she said "What's mama doing?" and I said "I don't know, what is mama doing?" and she said "Posing" and I said "Oh, can you pose?" And she took a few steps back, put her hand on her hip, and stuck her butt out. It was so funny! I'm like, "Is this okay? Am I a bad mom?" But, no, it's just fun :-)

meg said...

bah-ha-ha-ha-ha!
clover is totally workin' that pose off! what a natural charmer she is!
your 'kerchif is uber cute!

Caroline said...

most fashionable mother daughter duo ever!

Anonymous said...

Loooove your cardigan! Kisses ;)

loveology said...

Oooh Missa, these photographs made my day!
No words needed.
Just brilliant.

<333

Mila.

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

SUPER CUTE... : )

Jen Ramos
'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com
--

frockandrollonline.com said...

Aww.. you both look absolutely gorgeous! :)

Cadmium said...

how cute can you get?!! love what you did with your hair too!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Love that sweater.